June Minton Broker
106 S. Churton Street Hillsborough, NC
June Minton has been a Real Estate Professional since 1990. Prior to this, some of her accomplishments and experience involved community service programs, housing programs, and executive sales positions. Shortly after graduating from the University of California, Davis, she assisted youths at risk as a counselor in group youth homes. Subsequently, as an executive board member for the City OF Davis Housing Authority, she collaborated with the Davis City Council in achieving the development of the first housing cooperative between government and private business in the area. After moving to North Carolina in 1982, June worked in the Pulmonary Research Department at Duke as a research assistant, grant photographer and editor. After leaving Duke, June successfully marketed banking and financial services to private businesses in Western North Carolina. Prior to beginning her real estate career, June developed immense marketing and advertising skills as an account representative for an Asheville newspaper company. June's past experiences, and over 20 years of selling homes and land in the Triangle, have lead to the wealth of knowledge and patience for exceeding her clients expectations.
Achievements and Community memberships.
- Graduate University of California, Davis
- Graduate courses in counseling, University of California, Davis
- Graduate Flight to Success, Profession Home Marketing and Sales
- Graduate Floyd Wickman Professional Sales and Negotiations
- Chapel Hill & Hillsborough Chamber of Commerce
- Eno River Association
- Triangle Land Conservancy
- Alliance For Historic Hillsborough
- Hillsborough Arts Council
- Triangle Sierra Club
- NAMI, SPCA